Dine Smart, Dine Local
Dine Smart Dine Local is a program to increase awareness of and business at local restaurants. The program is designed to drive traffic to these restaurants by providing special offers and discounts to those who live and work in Richardson.
Dine Smart Dine Local is a joint effort between the Richardson Chamber of Commerce and the Richardson Convention & Visitors Bureau.
To add your restaurant to the Dine Smart, Dine Local program, email Drew Snow or call him at 972-792-2805.
Coupon offers for the Restaurants of the Week are delivered by email each Friday to subscribers. Offers are good for one week, beginning Friday and ending the following Thursday. Dine Smart Dine Local member restaurants can also offer year-round discounts and specials on this website, but their weekly specials and coupon offers are only available through email. To start receiving your weekly specials and offers, follow this link to subscribe.
Benefits to Restaurants
Dine Smart Dine Local is an affordable opportunity for restaurants to gain more exposure in the community. In addition to the specials they offer, restaurants are featured in Dine Smart Dine Local advertising via e-mail, online and in print.
Each participating restaurant will be highlighted in the advertising program as a Restaurant of the Week and can offer unlimited year-round discounts on the Dine Smart Dine Local website. The number of opportunities to be highlighted as a Restaurant of the Week is based on the number of restaurants in the program. Each restaurant is guaranteed at least one week as a featured Restaurant of the Week.
Electronic media includes:
- Weekly e-mail promotions highlighting the Restaurant(s) of the Week
- Chamber Action Newsletter - a monthly digital promotion delivered to more than 5,000 business contacts.
Internet media includes:
- Dine Smart Dine Local
- Richardson Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Richardson Chamber of Commerce
Print media includes:
- Weekly advertisements in the Richardson Neighbors GO section of The Dallas Morning News
- Monthly advertisements in Richardson Today, the City's monthly newsletter sent to all residents and businesses.