Advertise your business here on the Chamber web site. Contact Amy Alexander for options and pricing at 972-792-2812 or email@example.com.
Click the links below to learn more about our advertising options:
- Hot deals
- Chamber weekly email calendar
- Banner Advertisements
- Shop/Dine Richardson email blast
- LinkedIn group
- Guest writer
- Chamber calendar
Get your business in front of the thousands of people on the Chamber's weekly calendar emails. Whether you choose to include an articles, member news, or want to just place an ad or logo in the left column, you'll get the word out to lots of eyes! Advertising in the left column of the Chamber weekly email calendar (distribution of 8,000) may be placed for $150 per week ($100 for members). Ads include a logo and up to 25 words, subject to Chamber staff editing. Ads, unfortunately, won't be sent for review, though will be rerun for free in case of any Chamber errors. Please submit your advertisement application here. Send questions or submissions to Amy Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertise your business using banners, which are used throughout the Chamber's website. Your ad will be placed within these main pages across the RCC Website:
- Main Business Directory Search page
- Particular Business categories
- Other ChamberMaster pages (Hot Deals, Events, etc)
Contact Allen Wise at email@example.com for more information.
If you think you have a topic that would be of interest to the membership, you can post to the LinkedIn group Richardson Chamber of Commerce. This group is only for Chamber members. Access the group here.
See the Shop/Dine web page for more details about this weekly email sent on Fridays to residents who have signed up. The program is ads only.
Enhanced directory listing
- Priority placement in your business categories
- Search results description, logo, and website link
- Unlimited search keywords, 5 highlights with linked text
- Large 1600 character description, logo, map link, social networks
- Up to 15 photos, and link to YouTube videos
- Clean mobile friendly version of enhanced profiles
An enhanced directory listing costs $25/year. Contact Amy Alexander to set up.
Everyone loves a good deal. The Chamber can help make sure everyone knows about it. Feature your best deals and sales in the "Hot Deals" section of the Chamber website. It's quite simple! Simply upload your "virtual coupon" information, and let everybody know what's hot this week. Hot deals are a link in the upper right of the Chamber website. To submit a hot deal, log in to the Member Center. If you are the primary rep, on the left column, click on 'Hot deals.' In the main content area will be 2 blue buttons, one that says 'Add hot deal.' Input your details and submit.
Chamber members may submit up to 3 events per year to the Chamber online calendar on the home page. Non-Chamber events are noted with an asterisk (*) and are subject to Chamber staff editing and approval. Events that conflict with Chamber events will not be approved. Email Amy Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the status of your submission. For instructions on how to create your own event online, see below.
How to create your own event for the Chamber calendar
1. Login to your account. Make sure you are the primary rep by checking for all the menu options. If you have less than 8 options at the top of the screen (as below), you are not the primary representative for your company. To correct this issue, please contact email@example.com.
2. If you are the primary rep, select the “Event” option from the menu.
3. In the new screen (below), click on the blue “Add an Event” button in the top left corner.
4. Fill out the information for your event, including a title, date and time. Some examples of other information you may include are:
- Fee information
- Contact email
- Event website
- Photos and images (including logo)
- YouTube video
- Google maps location
5. You may save your event as a draft or submit your event for approval by clicking the “Submit for Approval” button (below). All events must be approved by a staff member before they will be posted.
6. A new screen will appear confirming that your submission was successful. To check on the status of your submission, contact Amy Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-792-2812.