Ambassador Club members are liaisons who serve as the face of the Richardson Chamber of Commerce. Ambassadors represent, promote and encourage participation in the Richardson Chamber, while maintaining contact with new and current members. They also serve as greeters at various chamber networking functions. Ambassador club members participate in:
• New business ribbon cuttings
• Richardson Chamber New Member Orientations
• Annual Richardson Business Trade Show
• PM Connections (our monthly after-hours networking event)
• EarlyNet (our weekly early morning networking events), and
• Monthly Ambassador meetings
Ambassadors are volunteers who provide a valuable service to our organization. By maintaining a strong connection with our members, ambassadors develop business relationships and maintain networks that strengthen the chamber.
Benefits of Serving as an Ambassador: The networks you maintain and the relationships you build provide considerable benefit to you and your business:
• Grow/develop both personally and professionally.
• Enhance your business and expand your prospect list.
• Establish your reputation as a business committed to serving the Richardson area.
• Gain a true sense of accomplishment for being part of a group that serves others.
• Make recognizable contributions the help grow and improve the Chamber.
For information about joining the Ambassador Club, contact Drew Snow.
Amy Taylor - The Eisemann Center
Bill Schaid - Kiwanis Club of Richardson
Bob Krombach - Preferred Office Product
Jerry Cornelius - Canyon Creek Art & Frame
Jodi Lott - Autoflex Leasing
Kelly Bowman - Amegy Bank
Kirk Wilson - Dean Air Conditioning & Heating
Marilyn Castleberry - Home Bridge
Mark Kinsella - Comerica Bank
Mark Kobilka - Make Your Mark Printing
Richard Wright - The Tavern on Main Street
Sue Thornton - Photo Organizing Solutions
Dan Bertoncini- Speedpro Imaging
Sarah Saunders- New Leaf Concierge
Marvin Thornton- The Enrollment Store
Luke Hamlett- Supreme Lending
Cory Stevens- Drew's Realty
Juanna Leonard- Richland College
John Mothram- John Mothram CPA