How to create job postings
Search for your ideal candidate here on the Chamber website. Job postings are free for members. For details and instructions, see below. Contact Amy Alexander for questions or concerns at 972-792-2812 or email@example.com.
1. Login to your account. Make sure you are the primary representative by checking for all the menu options. If you have fewer than eight options at the top of the screen (as below), you are not the primary rep for your company. To correct this issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.*
2. If you are the primary rep, select “Job Postings” in the left menu.
3. In the new screen (below), select the blue button “Add Job Posting” in the top right corner.
4. Fill out the following information for your job posting:
- Job description
- Contact information
- Time frame (in weeks) for listing
- Category (e.g., computers or telecommunications)
- Website for company or position
- Image (optional)
5. You may save your job posting as a draft or submit your event for approval by clicking the “Submit for Approval” button at the bottom of the page (shown below). All job postings must be approved by a staff member before they will be posted.
6. A new screen will appear confirming that your submission was successful (below). To check on the status of your submission, contact Amy Alexander at email@example.com or 972-792-2812.
*If you see a full menu but are still encountering issues, you may not have primary status. Please contact the Chamber to rectify this issue.↩