International Business Resource Center
There are numerous Resources that we make available to the Richardson Business Community wishing to expand their business to International Markets.
- Local Service Providers that are members of the Richardson Chamber, experienced in assisting businesses as they evaluate and enter foreign markets
- Local, state and federal organizations providing Business Resources for our Richardson Businesses.
- Consulates, Chamber and other organizations that provide Country Resources for our Richardson Businesses.
International Business Resource Committee
The International Business Resource Center (IBRC) is managed by the Chamber’s International and Economic Development Staff together with the International Business Resource Committee.
The Committee is headed by Tri-Chairs:
- Beth Kolman, Director, Economic Development, Beth@telecomcorridor.com
Launching Your Business in a Foreign Country... A Market Entry Guide
Market Entry (Soft Landing) and Foreign Market Development Assistance:
- Market and competitor analysis
- Legal assistance (incorporation, immigration/visas, intellectual property, etc.)
- International banking (general banking, currency exchanges)
- Short term and permanent office/facilities
- Accounting, bookkeeping, and tax assistance
- Translation services
- International business consulting
- Import/export assistance
- Logistics / transportation services
- Public relations and advertising services
- Country specific importation knowledge
- Relocation services
- Commercial real estate services
- Human resources/staffing / recruiting services
- Marketing, business development, management consulting services
Certificates of Origin
A Certificate of Origin is a document used in international trade, which identifies the origin country of the goods being exported. It is a mandatory document by various country customs organizations. In many countries, the duty rate and the admissibility are affected by the country of origin of the goods. Failure to properly declare the origin of goods may result in delay, higher duty/tariff rate, fine/penalty, entry denial or seizure.
The Richardson Chamber provides a service to members and non-members to have their Certificates of Origin verified, stamped, and signed by a Richardson Chamber staff member.
For More Information including sponsorship and advertising opportunities, contact:
Beth Kolman, Director Economic Development
Phone: 972.792.2817 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org