About the Chamber
We will be a recognized world-class chamber that drives prosperity for our members and community.
We develop and provide leadership for our members and community through advocacy, alliances, economic development and education to advance economic prosperity.
Our core values
Collaboration, Integrity, Excellence, Leadership, Agility, Inclusiveness, Service
Our strategic priorities
The Chamber's 2016-2020 priorities provide direction and objectives moving forward:
- Promote Business Success The RCC will be a catalyst for economic development and redevelopment to foster a continually growing, renewing, diverse and vibrant Richardson business community.
- Foster Member Value and Engagement The RCC will attract, grow, and retain an engaged membership by providing programs and services that create tangible value for all chamber constituents.
- Build Marketing and Brand Awareness The RCC will build awareness to enhance the visibility of Chamber services and value to its members and the community.
- Drive Workforce Development The RCC will accelerate the attraction and development of a highly qualified workforce by playing a leadership role in enhancing partnerships between educational institutions, the business community and stakeholders.
- Advocate Public Policy The RCC will advocate for public policy priorities at the local, state and federal levels to support the Richardson business environment and the Chamber’s economic development mission.
- Lead Technology Growth The RCC will embrace and augment the Telecom Corridor™ area brand with tangible initiatives that support advanced technology industry development in Richardson, and enhance the growth of the technology community across North Texas through its affiliate, Tech Titans.
- Ensure Financial Stewardship The RCC will maintain prudent financial stewardship with transparency and integrity to support operational priorities, growth and strategic goals.
Our 2017 Program of Work
The 2017 Program of Work includes the Chamber's 2017 goals and the purpose and goals of all its committees.
Download a copy of our by-laws.